Saturday, April 10, 2010

What This Blog is Really About

Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! Romans 11:33

I got the title of this blog wrong. It's not "some things about God." It's some things I think about God. There's a huge difference. Please keep that in mind.

This blog is nothing more than my theological musings. I'm shy about inflicting them upon you, but because the topic is so important, I figure it's good to muse.

I'm also very aware that God reads this blog, and that makes me tremble. God is the great paradox of all time. He is beyond knowing, yet He has made Himself knowable. He stoops down to speak to us of Himself, because He loves us.

So my prayer, as I muse, is that God will guide my thoughts. He has promised that those who look for Him will find Him, when they search with all their heart. I want to do that.

Please muse with me. Comment if you like. You don't have to agree. All sincere thoughts, spoken graciously, will be posted.

Let's creep into this holy place together.

No comments:

Post a Comment